Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dumb Me

so i have a question, purely rhetorical all right?

If i do stupid stuff on my own - without listening to God - but then I start listening to God and doing what God wants me to do and really seek His guidance....

DOES THAT SOMEHOW MAKE ME SMART? or am I still just as DUMB?

Come on - I'm not smart - can believing and following what God wants for me make me smarter?

One Argument
One could say that following Gods will "is smart" so the correlation would be that in turn makes me smart - but really - we all know dumb people that do dumb things no mater what.

Lets say....
I believe in God, study Gods word and try to live life according to His will - not mine

AM I STILL DUMB? or

since I allow (nice way to put it, like doesn't already have control) Gods will for my life doesn't that make me just a little smarter?

probably not, but really who knows, I'm still dumb - right?

this really is bugging me - I'm one of the dumb ones of course so it baffles me

but,

It is what it is

No comments: